Can receding gums be reversed naturally at home- Receding gums, also known as gum disease, is the advanced stage of periodontal disease in which the gums, and alveolar bones that support the teeth undergo a severe inflammatory and infectious process that ends with loss of the teeth. The process begins with a gum recession in which dental plaque and plaque buildup that are deteriorating the support structure of the teeth.
The worsening of the structures of support of the dental pieces occurs by action of the bacterial toxins that are located in the bacterial plaque plus the immune system response to the infection, this without adequate treatment, eventually ends loosening the teeth until they fall.
Symptoms Of Receding Gums Include:
- Bleeding gums.
- Bad breath
- Inflammation of gums
- Ulcers in the mouth
- Development of deep pockets between teeth and gums
- Presence of pus between teeth and gums
- Presence of loose teeth
Can Receding Gums Be Reversed Naturally At Home
1- Home Remedy Based On Salt
As we have already mentioned in another of our publications, the salt has antiseptic and antibacterial properties, which makes it an excellent option to treat in a homemade and natural way the receding gum, thus attacking bacteria Compromised in this disease and also helps reduce inflammation and pain.
- Place 2 teaspoons salt (thin or thick) in a glass of warm water.
- Make swabs with this solution by holding it in your mouth for at least 1 to 2 minutes.
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a day until improvement.
2- Oil Pulling Technique To Treat Receding Gums Naturally
This Natural technique consists of rinsing the mouth with one large spoonful of oil; we recommend preferably: coconut oil or organic sesame oil.
The idea is to try to keep the oil in the mouth for 15 – 20 minutes by moving it to one side and another by way of swabs.
Can receding gums be reversed naturally at home? Thanks to the technique of Oil Pulling, you can help prevent the accumulation of bacterial plaque and receding gum, and also achieve a decrease in a number of bacteria present in the mouth.
- Make beaches with coconut or sesame oil for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Spit the same and rinse your mouth with warm water.
- Repeat every day before morning brushing.
3 – Home Remedy For Receding Gums Based On Turmeric
Turmeric contains cur cumin as an active ingredient, which has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, so that it can be used to kill the bacteria present in the gums, and also to calm Pain and inflammation.
- Brush teeth and gums by placing Turmeric powder directly on the soft bristled toothbrush.
- Repeat this procedure twice a day for a few weeks until you notice an improvement.
- You can also choose to prepare a paste consisting of a pinch of turmeric powder with a little water or, instead, use vitamin E oil and mix very well to form a very homogeneous paste.
- Apply it on the gums before going to sleep.
- In the morning, rinse your mouth thoroughly with warm water.
- Repeat every night for several weeks.
4- Guava To Fix Receding Gums Naturally
Guava is rich in vitamin C; it also has anti-plaque properties, helping not only to eliminate the plaque on the teeth and gums but also to prevent the formation of it.
It also has anti-inflammatory and painkiller properties, which helps reduce both inflammation and pain at the level of the gums.
- Take a handful of guava leaves and wash them with plenty of water.
- Chew the leaves until they are completely discarded in the mouth.
- Repeat this every day until the bleeding on the gums disappears.
5 – Hydrogen Peroxide
Oxygenated water has antibacterial properties helping to eliminate the bacteria present in the mouth and therefore to combat and prevent diseases of the gums. And as a plus, it has a whitening effect on the teeth.
- Prepare a solution which contains equal parts of hydrogen peroxide and water.
- Rinse your mouth, making a slight crop for a few seconds and then spit.
- Another very effective way to fix receding gums naturally is to mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda and a sufficient amount of hydrogen peroxide to form a paste.
- Place the paste on the fingers and rub the gums, let it act for a minute.
- Rinse mouth thoroughly to remove excess.
- Repeat 2-3 times in the week until improvement.
6- Cayenne pepper
Cayenne pepper is rich an anti-inflammatory and painkilling properties, thus helping to reduce inflammation of the gums product of periodontitis.
- Place a few drops of cayenne pepper tincture on a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Brush gums well.
- Leave on for a few minutes and proceed to rinse your mouth thoroughly.
- Repeat every day, once in the day until healing.
Can Receding Gums Be Reversed Naturally?
Being a natural antibacterial agent, it can be used to treat infected gums swollen gum and receding gums. After brushing your teeth, take a small amount of Naturessmile gum paste on your finger and rub it on the infected area. Apply on the gums and teeth. The antibacterial properties will work and cure the infection naturally.